Friday, October 31, 2008

Why does portrait photography cost so much?

I just thought I would share this with you all, so that you may have a better understanding as to why a personal portrait photographer, charges more than your big box stores, for your images.

Personally, I think customer service is key. I like to take the images, edit them to my satisfaction, and then provide you with portraits that you are going to be happy with, and pleased that you purchased. There is much more, that goes into a shoot, than just clicking the shutter on the camera, and then uploading to the internet to view.

Take a read through, and if you have any questions, or would like to leave a comment, I'd be happy to answer for you. Happy reading!

http://www.professionalchildphotographer.com/information/?p=6

Oh and by the way, the author is an "online friend" from a photography forum I frequent, so check out his site at the very bottom of the article

0 comments: